Sunday, 22 December 2013

Christmas Pinks and Blues

Inspired by beautiful skies and glorious photographs taken by Mairead in her blog As I Roved Out,  I got the camera out early one morning this week.  Can't match the quality of her photography but thought I'd share these pictures.




Pink and blue is also the colour scheme for our tree this year though I'm not that fussy really and we add things that Kate made at primary school too.  And love my little flying goose which I get out every year.




Happy Christmas to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you and yours - I know this will be a difficult one for you but I'm sure your Dad would want to enjoy it.
    Your sunrise photos are beautiful - love the colour in the sky and the silhouettes of the bare branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Doris and 'Merry Christmas' - the warmest of wishes for 2014.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete